THE FINE PRINT: Ensemble that will let you steal the LIMELIGHT! This Naturally Dyed YELLOW Linen kurta Trouser set is a great choice whether chosen for a Bollywood sangeet look or any Festive look, these adorable fits are all your little ones need! The Creation is paired with white Straight Trousers. A Delicate cute squirrel hand-embroidered on the kurta completes the Couture Craftsmanship of this outfit.
- Handmade with attention to every detail.
- Elasticated waistband on the Trouser
- Cute Hand Embroidery
- Button closure for easy wear.
- The attire has a Mandarin Collar
- Modern Fit For Comfort
FABRIC AND COLOUR SOURCE:
- 100% Certified Natural Flax Linen
- Naturally Dyed From Marigold Flowers
- Trousers Made From Certified Kala Cotton
- 100% Natural Coconut Wood Buttons
- Linen Is Highly Breathable And Lightweight For Maximum Comfort.
- It Is Ideally Suited For Summer And Has The Ability To Warm Up In The Cooler Seasons.
- Linens Do Not Electrify.
- Natural Dyes Do Not Contain Harmful Chemicals Nor Carcinogenic Components. Natural Dyes Have Varied And Unique Color Palettes.
- Suitable For Sensitive Skin Of Kids
- Minimal Environmental Impact
DELIVERY: 10-12 Days
- Wash In Cold Water With Natural/mild Detergents Like Soapnut
- Can Be Drycleaned If Needed
- Hang Or Line Dry In Shade
- Avoid Direct Sunlight For Naturally Dyed Clothes
- Iron-On Medium Setting
- Do Not Bleach
- Store In A Dark Place.
DISCLAIMER: There may be slight differences in shape, size, and color which are inherent due to the process or screen’s resolution and settings.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION: Esya’ IN SANSKRIT is synonymous with a futuristic approach. Bringing home a fragment of the future for your little ones. A seed to this venture was sown when two sisters decided to plunge into a novel clothing Endeavour for the environment and not just their own vested interests. We felt the harm caused by the usage of unsafe chemicals that has rendered our Planet helpless. Chewing the cud for a long, finally, their grey cells worked that our future generation needs to be handled with utmost care and a toxic-free environment. The gentle hands that bring them to this world want to clad their bundle of joy in the most delicate fabric that soothes his sensitive skin and soul. We promise that by promoting this concept of organic clothing that is Plant Dyed, you will not only enormously benefit your child but also fruitfully play your part in protecting Mother Earth. We envisage a world free of harmful chemicals, dyes, and plastic. Our garments are nature friendly as they are made with sustainable fabrics and dyed with plant dyes. They come in attractive yet simple shapes with Earthy colors. Collections are purposely created in small, sustainable runs with everything being handled by a loving human hand. Cutting, shaping, sewing, and final adornment of the vestment is done under safe and comfortable conditions by our local craftswomen and tailors addressed as Master Ji’s in our household. We are dedicated to thoughtful slow creation while providing an alternative to mass production and fast fashion. We believe in treading softly and leaving behind the smallest Footprint as we carry out our journeys on this planet.