THE FINE PRINT:
- The Set Is Made Of Pure Hand Block Printed Cotton
- The Kurta Has Pockets, The Bottoms Do Not Have Pockets
- The Kurta Does Not Have Side Slits And Can Also Be Worn As A Dress
- The Bottoms Are A Wide-Legged Palazzo With An Elastic Waistline
- Margins Inside For Easy Alteration
- Can Be Customised According To Your Measurements
- Does Not Need Lining
FABRIC: Handloom Cotton
COLOR: Multi Color
DELIVERY: 10 - 15 Days
Hand-wash cold, wash dark colours separately.
This is a handcrafted product and may bleed in the initial few washes.
DISCLAIMER : There may be slight differences in shape, size and colour which are inherent due to the process or screen’s resolution and settings.
Adah is a product of love. A love for weaves, prints and dyes. A love for fabric and a love for the people who make it. Adah believes that truly loving a piece of clothing means to utilize every inch of it, to empower those who spent time crafting it and to honour the earth that provided the means for it.
While at fashion school, founder and owner Leesha Agarwal spent much of her time interning or working with various MNCs. What struck her most from this experience was the amount of scrap fabric and waste that went into landfills every day. She also noticed that workers were underpaid and over utilized, often working excruciatingly long hours. And while these companies drew in massive profits, their own people did not gain the benefit nor were their customers aware of where their clothes came from.
She decided to do it differently, and Adah was born – an ethical, zero waste, handloom fashion brand.